Stress and Anxiety are a normal, natural part of life.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Excessive worry
- Tension headaches or nausea
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid heart rate/skipped beats
- Avoiding people or situations
- Feelings of panic
- Feel restless or keyed up
- Difficulty coping
- Quick to startle or feel jumpy
- Feeling irritable
…. You may have anxiety and that’s okay.
Anxiety is a mood state that is characterized by certain emotions, like fear and anger. Each of these emotions is identified by symptoms in your brain, body, and behavior. The symptoms fluctuate in frequency, intensity, and duration. Anxiety can be healthy or unhealthy. Do you want to learn how to make your anxiety as healthy as it can be?