If ARC is not a good fit for you, there are many other resources available where you can find help:

  1. Contact your insurance company for the names of contracted mental health care providers.
  2. Ask your health practitioner for a referral.
  3. Consult the Arizona Psychological Association’s referral list of psychologists at www.azpa.org
  4. Ask your clergy or other faith leader for a referral.
  5. If you are in crisis or are in danger of hurting yourself or others, call 9-1-1 immediately.